Staying at the Califa is like staying at a large private house with multiple levels, corridors & courtyards dividing up the eight houses that make up the hotel of varying ages & architectural styles. There is a degree of intimacy in whichever part of the hotel you are staying in.
- Every room at the Califa is different in shape, size, style & decoration and each has slightly different aspects. Most rooms overlook a quiet pedestrian area except no.18, 'Ático' & ‘Palmera’ (which overlook the palm filled Plaza de España) and the ‘Torre’ & ‘Africa’ suites which are double fronted and overlook both the views across the town and country and the Plaza de España.
- We have rooms for all budgets - smaller simple rooms to large luxurious suites
All rooms come equipped with:
- Full tea & coffee making equipment
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Full bathrooms with baths or powerful showers (see room descriptions on right for specific details)
- Satellite TV (Stereo systems & Flat screens TV’s in all suites)
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Junior suites and the Africa suite have mini fridges
The Emir Service
All rooms are available with "The Emirs service" for your arrival day. The service includes:
- Fresh flowers in your room
- A bottle of Brut cava on ice
- A box of very special chocolates
- A bowl of fruit
The price for the service is: 43€. per room. Please select "Emir Service" on making your reservation.